Everything you need to know about Oshi Casino
Oshi Casino is an online casino which was established in 2015. It has an interesting and unusual theme, looking like the downtown streets of Tokyo, Japan. It has a wide range of good games, from several gaming software providers – NetEnt, Betsoft, iSoftBet, SoftSwiss, Ezugi, Amatic Industries, Endorphina, Booming Games, Habanero, Pocketdice, Pragmatic Play and Mr. Slotty.
The only restricted countries at Oshi Casino are United States, Spain and United Kingdom. However we strongly advise you to make sure playing at Oshi Casino is allowed within your residing country’s laws. Oshi Casino accepts players from countries like Thailand, even though gambling is illegal in the country.
Taking a closer look at Oshi Casino
The dark themed website has a nice touch, with the occasional animated background picture resembling the busy streets of Tokyo. It’s fairly easy to navigate, however the placement and design of the buttons looks messy and old.
You can play on all platforms, whether it’s a computer, tablets or smartphones. Not all games are available on mobile devices, but the most popular games are supported. No download is required, so you can play anywhere at any given time.
Cashing out at Oshi Casino is quick, after the pending period (up to 24 hours), with a 0-1 hour waiting time – although you will only be able to withdraw to an E-wallet such as Neteller or Skrill. Withdrawing to a credit card or with a bank wire transfer is not possible.
License jurisdiction and casino credibility
Be warned! Oshi Casino is a SoftSwiss white-label, which means they have an outscourced customer support that is being handled by the people behind SoftSwiss. It also means they have a license obtained in Curacao, the same as all other SoftSwiss white-labels, and this is definitely not trustworthy. A Curacao license can be bought by anyone willing to pay the price.
The only 2 SoftSwiss casinos that we recommend, at LetzGamble.com, is the BitStarz and Betstreak casinos. These casinos are run and handled by their own teams, and they have proven to be honest and professional.
We have found some good examples and put together a list where SoftSwiss casinos have behaved unethical, since there’s so many cases to be found of SoftSwiss white-label casino owners not being honest and upright.
- Changed their terms and conditions, AFTER a player had won over 15.000 EUR, so the country from where the player was from no longer was supported by the casino. Fortunately for us and the player, it was rather quickly revealed as a hoax, because the player had been smart enough to screenshot the terms and conditions both before and after his win.
- Complicated rules regarding bonus-ratio, where a player wasn’t allowed to change his stake whilst playing with a bonus. The casino’s ratio is 50%, and that resulted in the customer not being allowed to bet 1 EUR per spin, because he had previously done a 2 EUR spin.
- SoftSwiss casinos deposit their affiliate partner’s commision/salary into an actual betting account, where the affiliate has to withdraw his commision by himself. An affiliate partner of a SoftSwiss casino earned more than 11.000 EUR, but instead of withdrawing straight away he chose to try his luck on a slotgame – and won big. While the withdrawal process was pending though, the casino changed their terms and conditions so that affiliate partners wasn’t allowed to use their commision for gambling. (Which is downright oppesite of the standard process when commision is being paid into a betting account)
- All SoftSwiss white-label casinos have ongoing complaints online, regarding confiscation of big winnings – and most of them don’t turn out in the players favour, because of the unfair and unethical terms and conditions that the casinos use.
- Customer support at nearly all the SoftSwiss casinos are actually the same persons, and yet they still refuse to have any knowledge about the other casinos with SoftSwiss platforms. They will only respond to any questions whatsoever, about the casino you are contacting them through.
- All the white-labels are supported by SoftSwiss license, driven under the company name Direx N.V, who has their license jurisdiction in Antillephone N.V (Curacao) and they are not helpful, should you need them regarding a complaint or anything like it.
- Several SoftSwiss casinos market themselves as being recommended by official casino-guides (like LetzGamble.com), and that they fulfil and meet essential requirements – which they don’t!
It has come to our attention, that many of these casinos are being run by the same white-label owner, and they don’t have any intentions of offering fair play any time in the future.
Welcome bonus, bonus code and VIP programme
The welcome bonus on Oshi Casino, is a little different from your average welcome package. You can actually “choose your own bonus” – the example they give at the casino’s website is a 100% bonus up to 0,1mBTC along with 105 freespins (obviously, deposit required) or 81% bonus on the first deposit up to 0,5mBTC along with 200 freespins. In between these two examples, there’s a big variety of other options.
There’s a bonus code, but the code is generated specifically for you and changes depending on how you choose to create your bonus.
They offer two types of VIP programmes – a standard VIP programme and a VIP black lable programme. Becoming a black lable VIP member, is through invitation only.
The standard VIP programme features cashback every wedensday depending on how much money you spend in the casino the previous week and exclusive VIP only slots tournaments.
What LetzGamble.com think you should do
There isn’t much to be said in this section. Our opinion on SoftSwiss white-labels is clear. Don’t trust them and don’t even bother to try them. We have already gathered a list for you, of the most trustworthy casinos out there.
LetzGamble.com can’t recommend this Casino, as it is a BLACKLISTED CASINO